It’s contest time again!
Here are the contest details:
The following are ways to enter the contest:
- Leave a comment on this blog post (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter (2 entries, you get these points even if we’re already friends)
- Friend me on Facebook (2 entries, you get these points even if we’re already friends)
- Tweet about the contest (2 entries)
- Mention the contest on Facebook (2 entries)
- Mention the contest on your blog (2 entries)
- Pre-order Charmed Again (6 entries—simply send an email with your receipt to rose at rosepressey dot com
Just mention in your comment below how many entries you have for the contest. Here is a sample comment:
“Hi, Rose! I purchased your book and emailed you a copy of the receipt, plus posted about your contest on Twitter. That gives me 8 entries.”
This contest runs through May 10, 2013 with the winner announced on May 11! The winner will be drawn at random. Remember, the more entries you get, the more chance you have to win!
Charmed Again is available for pre-order. Reluctant witch Halloween LaVeau never guessed that inheriting LaVeau Manor would be so difficult. Sure, she was named Worst Witch of the Year, but her botched spell-casting is all behind her now, right? Everything changed after discovering the ancient Book of Mystics. She’s now the leader of the Underworld… whatever that means. Apparently, she’s in charge of keeping order within the paranormal world.
If that wasn’t enough, Halloween—or Hallie as she prefers to be called—has two gorgeous men making her life even more confusing. The sexy vampire Nicolas Marcos has been accused of stealing another witch’s powers. With the help of Nicolas’ brother, the good-looking warlock Liam Rankin, Hallie must discover if Nicolas is guilty as charged. How will she navigate this Underworld?
Click here to pre-order.